Data Controller: ILC S.r.l.
Head Office: Via Alessandrini 17/19, 20013 Magenta (MI)
Contact details: +39 02 97295114 / email@example.com
The Data Controller is responsible to you for the lawful and correct use of your personal data and may be contacted for any information or request regarding such processing.
Type of data processed
- Data necessary for the operation of the site: The computer systems and programmes used for the functioning of this site collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of computers used by usersconnecting to the site, the URI addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment).
- Data provided voluntarily by users: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of your personal data (name, surname, email address, personal data, bank details) to the address indicated on this site for request for a quote or for more information about our activity, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data other personal data included in the message.
Obligatory nature of providing data
The provision of consent is always free and optional, in the absence of which it will not be possible to send personal data. On the other hand, the provision of data is mandatory: failure to provide data or providing incorrect data will prevent the processing from taking place.
Purpose and legal basis of processing
- Data necessary for the operation of the site: These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information not associated with any user identification data on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. Although this is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification users. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes computer crimes to the detriment of the Site.
- Data provided voluntarily by users: Personal data sent by spontaneous e-mail will be acquired and processed solely and exclusively to follow up the request for information by contacting the user through the contact data provided. The legal basis for this processing is the consent of the data subject, to be freely expressed before sending the personal data.
- Cookies: Except for the strictly necessary cookies, which will be used exclusively for the proper functioning of the site, the other cookies used may also be used for the collection of data with analytical and promotional purposes. The legal basis for the processing is consent, which the person concerned may express, separately for each type of cookie, when accessing the site for the first time (via the cookie banner).
Place of processing, recipients and transfer of data
Processing related to the web services on this site takes place at the aforementioned location and is handled only by authorised subjects (employees, collaborators, data processors) or external consultants operating as data processors (formally appointed) through ongoing assistance or occasional maintenance (e.g. sw developers, website operators). No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who send requests for informative material are used solely for the purpose of performing the service or the service requested and are communicated to third parties if this is necessary for that purpose. Such third parties may include:
- External provider
- Companies that carry out routine and extraordinary maintenance of the website
- Third party service companies
As part of its contractual relations, the Controller may have to transfer personal data to countries outside outside Europe. In the event of such a transfer, the Controller will take appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate protection of personal data, including the implementation of agreements based on the standard contractual clauses standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission.
Processing and storage methods
Personal data are processed by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, unless the same information is subject to other processing operations by the Data Controller itself. With regard to data collected for marketing and profiling, as a rule, they will be retained for 10 years from the last contact, while cookies will be retained for the periods of time highlighted in the relevant policy. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use in compliance with the obligations to comply with minimum security measures. In any case, upon withdrawal of consent, the data will no longer be processed, unless necessary for the management of possible disputes.
Links to third-party websites:
It is emphasised that this information is provided exclusively for the website in question, therefore the presentinformation does not concern other sites or pages or online services that can be reached through hypertext links possibly published on the site but referring to resources outside the Owner’s domain
We also inform you of the following rights that you may have vis-à-vis the Data Controller:
Right to request access to your personal data (art.15).
Right to rectification (art.16) or right to erasure of personal data (art.17).
Right to restriction (Art. 18) or right to object to processing (Art. 21).
Right to data portability (Art. 20).
Right to withdraw consent given for one or more specific purposes, at any time, without prejudice to processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent (Art. 7).
Right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Art. 77).
Requests to exercise the rights set out in this notice, including, in particular, the right to cancellation and the right to revoke the consent given should be addressed directly to the Holder at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modification of the policy: 09/06/2023